We have several partner farmers around South Africa. Some of our partner farms are located in:
- Lichtenburg, North West province
- Durban, KZN
- Matatiele, KZN
- Kokstad, KZN
- Richmond, KZN
- Venda, Limpopo
- Senekal, Free State
- North Coast, KZN
To become a partner Farmer, you must:
- Be an existing farmer – you must already have experience in farming and currently be a farmer/farm owner.
- Farming one or more of the agricultural products listed on our website/app
- At a minimum, be able to supply the following documentation:
- ID copies
- Company Registration documentation
- Proof of land ownership such as Lease Agreement or Title Deed
- Brandmark certificates in the case of cattle
- GAP Certificate in the case of Connected Gardens
- 6 months bank statement
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Consent to a credit check on the entity
Farmers have the skills to grow assets but they may need more working capital. Banks and conventional funding methods do not accept growing crops as collateral. Livestock Wealth finds investors for farmers, helping them to access capital whilst their livestock grows.
We provide a service to investors who may not have the skills nor the time to farm for themselves. We enlist the qualified farmers to take care of our investors assets and work towards our projected returns.