Only farmers who apply and qualify to be a Livestock Wealth partner farmer will be supplied with our specifically designed collars that digitally connect your cattle to the app.
Once you have created your digital farm, with all your cattle, and each of their pictures – you can choose to ‘sell’ these through the Livestock Wealth Farmer app. When you select ‘sell’, you will also be asked to complete this form to initiate the process of becoming a Partner Farmer.
Once you’ve submitted all the required information and documentation on this form, someone from the Livestock Wealth team will contact you regarding the next steps.
To become a partner Farmer, you must:
- Be an existing farmer – you must already have experience in farming and currently be a farmer/farm owner.
- Farming one or more of the agricultural products listed on our website/app
- At a minimum, be able to supply the following documentation:
- ID copies
- Company Registration documentation
- Proof of land ownership such as Lease Agreement or Title Deed
- Brandmark certificates in the case of cattle
- GAP Certificate in the case of Connected Gardens
- 6 months bank statement
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Consent to a credit check on the entity